- Check-in: Between 3-6:00 pm. Please contact the Innkeeper prior to your arrival for late check-in instructions.
- Check-out: Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Children: We welcome your family and children but ask that you ensure children are respectful of the property and other guests at all times. Our property is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- Pets: In respect for others, we have a NO pet policy on the entire property. Nearby pet accommodations are available.
- Deposit: 1 night’s stay if less than 3 days. 4 or more days, 2 night deposit.
- Minimum Stay: No two-night minimum requirement except for weekends (Friday and Saturday) during high season (May - October) and some holidays.
- Cancellation Policy: For reservations booked directly, by phone, in person, or through the McCall House website, a 14-day cancellation notice is required prior to date of arrival for a refund of deposit less a $30 cancellation fee. If less than 14 days, the entire deposit is forfeited unless room can be re-booked. For reservations booked through a third party such as Expedia or Hotels.com, refunds and cancellations fees determined by the booking agent will apply and must be handled through the booking agent; we are not able to refund any portion of your deposit directly.
- Group Policy: Reservations of three or more rooms
require a one night's deposit, per room. A 60 day cancellation notice is
required for a full refund, less $30 cancellation fee, per room.
Groups of three or more rooms shall have their balance
paid in full two
to their arrival date.
- Rates: Rates are
seasonal: $140 - $325 per night, based on single or double occupancy,
and include full breakfast and refreshments. For an additional guest
please add $25 per night. Rates do not include City and State lodging
- Gift Certificates: We will only accept Gift Certificates issued through the McCall House. Any vouchers from outside vendors for overnight stays will not be applicable.
- Quiet Time Policy: We realize that some guests enjoy a bit of mingling in the evening, but as a consideration to other guests who are trying to rest, noise should be kept to a minimum level between the hours of 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. Reported disturbances from other guests may result in being asked to leave the premises without refund in accommodation charges.
- Damage / Loss: Management reserves the right to charge fees in cases of property damage, missing items (keys, towels, remotes, etc.) and excessive cleaning necessitated by departing guests.
- Non-Smoking Policy: To protect and enhance our indoor air quality and to contribute to the health and well-being of our guests and employees, McCall House is a smoke-free facility. This includes vaping and marijuana usage. Any violation of this policy will result in a minimum, non-refundable charge of $300 cleaning fee.
- Candle Burning and Incense Burning Policy: Candle burning and/or incense burning are treated in the same manner as smoking; please see above.
- What PII is Collected?We collect PII that you voluntarily give us through this website, email or other direct contact with you have with us. This typically includes: Guest Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, Dietary Restrictions, Payment Data and any other Reservation Notes you provide us.
While on the property, we record video of non-intrusive guest common areas.
When you book through a third-party, the information you provide the third-party is shared with us so that the reservation can be made in our system.
We make use of website analytic tools that collect data related to your activity while on our website. This data is anonymized to protect your privacy.
- How PII is Used? PII is strictly used for reservation purposes.
Video collected on the property is used for security purposes.
Data collected by the website analytics tools are strictly used to help us make business decisions regarding our website and generalized marketing strategy.
- How We Market: We make use of generalized marketing techniques that do not target a specific individual. Mail Chimp has updated their internal data processes and systems to be incompliant with GDPR.
We recommend that you follow us on social media if you want to know what is going on at McCall House Bed and Breakfast.
- With Whom PII may be Shared: We do not sell or rent PII to anyone. As our reservation system, Rezovation, is operated and maintained in-house; they have access to our data and backups.
Upon valid request by law enforcement or governmental agencies, we will share as minimal PII required to fulfill their request.
- How PII is Secured: Our website uses SSL technology (https) to encrypt transferred data. Access to credit card information is given only to those employees requiring it to collect payment.
All other PII is stored in a secure fashion and accessible to only those employees requiring the information to do their job.
Rezovation servers are secured and the personal data protected within their technology environment.
Our daily online backup is with Amazon S3 Cloud Storage Service and is GDPR compliant.
- How Long is PII Stored: Credit card information is stored (and encrypted) indefinitely within our system. This allows us to reduce the time for future reservations and purchases.
Video collected on the property is removed based on the system's data storage capacity.
- How you can request changes or removal of PII: You may call us at 541-482-9296 to request changes or removal of PII.
It may not be possible to change or remove some or all PII as we must be able to fulfill legal requirements for tax purposes.
Requests for changes or removal of PII would be done in the current system and not on any backup devices. Backup devices are set to retain data for a reasonable period of time before being deleted. Backup devices are only used to restore data in the case of a critical data lose at which point your PII may once again appear in our system. We will make a reasonable effort to change or modify your PII from restored data.