You'll feel like royaly in our Ashland Oregon accommodations while in Victorian lodging featuring private label amenities, sherry, Wi-Fi, fridge, microwave and TV in our Ashland accommodations.
All of our guest rooms offer:
- Luxury spa towels
- Private bathrooms
- Extra down or hypoallergenic pillows (available upon request)
- Gilcrest & Soames toilletries
- Iron and ironing boards
- "The Robe Works" robes
- Top quality mattresses, coverlets, duvets, and linens
General amenities include:
- The Ashland Daily Tidings (founded by John McCall)
- New York Times
- Complimentary WiFi
- A selection of fine wines and champagnes
- Complimentary sipping sherry in the lounge and library
- Two guest bars with fridge, microwave, coffee makers, ice machine, wine glasses and bottle openers.